Thursday, May 20, 2010

Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have..


My mom is a very important person of my life, wenever i am actually confused about any decision of mine, i always think of her and take my decision, she has portrayed herself in such a perfect manner thats its completely impossible to detect a flaw in anything.
She's actually a Doctor by profession, and an awesome mother, she's so self giving and generous that nothing beat her simplicity.
Last night i was just sitting in my drawing room, just lying around, and she was giving professional consultancy to one of the patients and their family members. I wud rather very much say that she's a highly optimistic person, she was discussing about some cancer case wid her patient, and i being a silent spectator to the situation was just thinking how much tough it can be for the family...and even my mum's life....encountering everyday cases of people's illness yet maintaining that glow of optimism on her face, handling everything so sensitively. She always maintains hope for everything, and the one thing which i greatly admire in her is that she never loses hope till the thing is over, i have myself seen numerous instances where i have lost all hope and she's the one who keeps me saying to maintain patience and suddenly after that threshold point everything just turns the way around and by my side.
her favorite quotes are sumwhat like...

"NEVER DEPRIVE SOMEONE OF HOPE, IT MIGHT BE ALL THEY HAVE"

"WORK POSTPONED IS WORK NEVER DONE"

mum i just wanna say whatever i m right now or what i'll be in the next few years, it'll be all coz of you...you and your happiness means a lot to me, you are one of the people in my life for whose 1 smile i can die a 1000 times.
I know i'll be not be even 10% of what you are in my whole lifetime, but you have made my life so worthwhile just by being in it. These are somethings which i never said to you in my lifetime, but i love you alott.....just be smiling always....

To all those who are reading this post right now, always give some time everyday to your mom, she's the one who created you, and she's the one who's always so concerned about your 1 smile, joy, sorrow. Pay your tribute to her by some li'l gestures like occasionally giving her a surprise gift like just giving her a pair of earrings.....She'll remember that her whole life.....

To all the gals reading this....just after few years you be at her position, and these selfless emotions will come to u automatically...and one day you'll understand the beauty of it.....

MAKE HER SMILE...THIS VERY MOMENT...THIS VERY DAY......EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE WILL START MAKING SENSE.......

A VERY GUD MORNING TO ALL OF YOU....:)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.... I just luvedd it.... Its soo veryy touching!! N I can totally understand ur feelngs ...n cud easily relate to thm in my own way! Too oftenly, we take the most imp. relationships in our life for granted, widout even caring 4 those few ppl, widout whom this lyf wudn't hav been soo perfect as it is noww! So, wid a veryy gr8 strt to dis day of mine, just wana say ...THANKS A LOT MOM, 4 BEING THR WID ME ALWZ.... AT EVERY STEP OF MY LIFE... TAKING MY EVERY PAIN OF LIFE....N TURNING IT INTO LAUGHTER N SMILES ALWZ!! LUV U ALOTT!
    N atlast...thnks dear..4 such a remarkable post n enlightening our thots bout the most spl. person in each of our lives..today! Luvv u soo much!

    ReplyDelete