Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting started

well this is my first blog of my life.....so lets get started...i dunn know how this activity will turn up.....but i guess i m the ready for this...
this can be the whole new world for me....let me start wid a brief introduction about me

I m Neha Shikha(my frenzz hav many nick names for me).....not really a technical person...but for a formal introduction i have done B.tech in Electronics and Communication from Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology(JUET).....now i m wrking wid a major Telecomm Giant" Nokia Siemens Networks"...

wid my new posting u'll get to know me and the people around me in a better way....nd maybe we can connect nd share thots....
really looking forward to this...so i wud appriciate if u keep your views posted about my postings....

have a happy day ahead......soon will be back wid my next posting....

4 comments:

  1. Kewl....my dear! A really really nice initiative....N totally appreciable! M all thr by ur side! Carry on the gudd work! N keep posting! Eagerly waitin 4 ur further posts! Keep Blogging.....Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanku dear....really need ur help and guidance in this...as u r master in this field....be by my side buddy... :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neha .a gr88 effort by you.Really its awesome.The design of blog and color chosen by you are very sober and nice.I hope your blog reaches all the heights of success.Keep posting up new posts and I think you can create new posts relating to all new developments which interests u such as movies,Tv Episodes..Life related issues,ur telecomm industry related facts and issues ...and such sorts.....Wish u all happiness and success in life..Keep smile forever in ur face ...Wishing ur blog loads of follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...i too support hasijee...a really nice initiative...would be eagerly waitin for the upcoming posts :)..Love ~ PRC

    ReplyDelete